Electrical Engineer at Reverie 2017-Present
Currently, Working in R&D depatrment and following are the various projects and responsibilities:
- Designed PCB for plug-in IOT module for voice activated adjustable bed base.
- Developed Firmware module for SPI communication between BLE SoC and WIFI SoC module.
- Developed the drivers for TFT display and accelerometer sensor along with production ready PCB for sensor module.
- Developed Firmware module for UART serial communication between BLE SoC and external MCU.
- Designed and implemented BLE Firmware module to perform external MCU OTA Firmware update.
- Coordinated with overseas engineering team to ensure Firmware satisfies system needs and delivered production ready Firmware for new product line of 6 control box models.
- Guided the customer service team members in troubleshooting customer complaints related to control boxes, actuators and remote controllers.
- Responsibilities also include maintaining source code, review test reports, prepare and issue ECR, Finalizing the production ready BLE Firmwares for Remotes and Control boxes used with adjustable bed bases.